Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Prayers!

On my way to famosa, i just randomly flip the bible and just chanced upon this verse that i wanna share with you all today!

It is Luke, chapter 18 verse 2 to 8 " saying, "in a certain city there was a judge who did not fear God and did not respect man. There was a widow in the city, and she kept coming to him, saying, 'Give me legal protection from my opponent.' For a while he was unwilling; but afterward he said to himself, " Even though i do not fear God nor respect man, yet because this widow bothers me, i will give her legal protection, otherwise by continually coming she will wear me out.' And the Lord said, 'Hear what the unrighteous judge said; now, will not God bring about justice for His elect who cry to Him day and night, and will He delay long over them? I tell you that He will bring about justice for them quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on earth?"

It took me awhile to figure out what this parable was...
This parable is talking about prayer!
It shows that even an unrighteous man, afraid of being pestered over and over again, gave the widow what she wanted. What more God?! When he is like so righteous and perfect!
As long as one have the faith to believe that all things are possible and keep on praying and praying, never giving up, God will answer your prayers ASAP!
You can try fasting and praying too! i heard that it works! must "pester" God! hahaha=)

I shared this verse because i want to encourage those who are praying for anything!
For healing, for friends and family to get saved, for revival, for strength..etc. ANYTHING!
I wanna tell you to press on and pray! Wait upon God and he will be able to do wonders!
Even if it takes 20 years, 30 years or even 40 years, as long as you press on, even the most stubborn man can be saved! Jia you!

God is good, all the time.
&
All the time, God is good!!

My God can do wonders!

No comments: