Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sin is pleasurable

Hello! I am back from mawai!!
I can only tell you it is an eco trip and it is both fun but not fun at the same time!!
For more information, you only can get it from me!
Oh! God has been helping me throughout this trip and made it enjoyable and fun for me...
i found out how amazing God can be from creating all the stars in the universe with several other solar systems on the outside and about why the stars twinkle from Gabriel (a guy from my group)...
Since it is an eco camp, we had to be one with nature and it had made me realise how every single root of a tree is important and how great and mazing my God is in creating the seas, rivers and insects...i love God!!

Anws, what i want to talk about today is about Sin...
What kind of sin you may ask?
It is the knowledge that the thing you are doing is wrong, but still purposely do it...
I was with a group of friends on the way a shopping centre in malaysia like on the bus...
They started talking about pirated cds..
They said that they wanted to buy and what shows they wanted to watch and to buy...
In the midst, there was my friend (A), a christian...and she was those kind on fire for God kind...
I told them said that "eh, don't buy pirated cds la! my mother even wanted to throw away all the pirated cds..."
the reply that i got from her (A) was "she rich mah..."
My other friend (B) said "why cannot?"
i said "cause it is wrong to buy pirated cds."
my other friend (B) said "wah...you very guai leh.."
(A) said "but why waste money on such an expensive cd then watch already then throw away? my mother and i always buy de..almost all the cds in my house are all pirated"
All my other friends agreed...
i repeated myself again to not buy pirated cds cause it is wrong....but nobody listened...
I thought friend (A) will help me like at least give me some support that this is a wrong thing to do...
The sermon of pastor ronald came into my mind...
i decided to just cut myself out of the convo and stopped talking...just looking out of the window of a moving bus..
Why did she support sin? when i already made it so clear that it is a wrong thing to do?
i was very disappointed in her at that point of time...really...
What to do?
Sin is pleasurable....sin is pleasurable..
we are made to enjoy sinning...
when we sin, we feel really pleased and happy..
But God gave all christians the Holy Spirit to fight against sin to remind us that what we are doing is wrong...
This, is the difference between a non-christian and a true christian..

It is not only this kind of sin, there are so many so many sins in this world...even the choice of words we use...even though we know that saying all these things are wrong, we still do it...
Why?
simply because this world supports sin!

what is feel is that if you sin without knowing that what you are doing is wrong, it is still not as bad and knowing that you are sinning but can't help doing it...
But what i know is, me, being a christian, is suppose to shine for God's name! knowing that when others see me, they will know that i am leading a Godly life and shine for God's glory...to show the world the truth..and the right thing to do...with the help of the holy spirit!
i want to be the point of difference!
Jia you to everyone!

God bless you

No comments: