Monday, December 15, 2008

Crossing the road

Oh! There was one incident that i experienced not long ago...
I was like going home crossing the road that crosses from Bukit Batok MRT to the interchange...

It was like a super short and small road...
I was walking to it to wait for it to turn green before i can cross, loads of people just came rushing and hitting against me as they cross the road with the red man...it was like a flow kind of thing. I seemed to be dragged by them just like a force pulling me over...it is like any normal person will just follow the flow kind of thing...

But, I stood there with everyone passing by me and hitting against me...
Until there is green man then I cross...

I had a thought going through my mind...

Are we Christians going to let the flow of the world carry us through just like that? Sinning against God and following what the world do, not being a point of difference, crossing the road at the wrong time (going into hell) OR are we going to stand for doing the right thing and standing for God no matter what and wait patiently and hold on till the very end.

Even though temptations may hit us and push us, are we going to stand firm and wait for the green man to appear to indicate us to cross over to the kingdom of God?

God loves you!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

hey... nice write up... so when will you be singing at whisma?

do reply me via sms or blog k..

cause i'm working in tangs. can go visit you ;-)