Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Swearing and forgiveness

Today, i would just like to talk about what happened in school and what i have learnt from it=)
Oh! i was super duper angry like seriously VERY angry in school...
I became like super quiet...cause i just don't feel like talking..need to cool down...

Know why?
cause i had some argument with my friends about christianity and other religion...
It all started off when one of my friends said she was going to the temple (and yesterday she told me that she believe in christ)...
Hmmm...so i just told her say that she shouldn't go to these kind of places..
And my other friend (who is a christian) added on saying about the first commandment as to not to worship idols...and i agreed and said that it is wrong to do that la...
After that my other friends (non-christians) rebutted me and say that i cannot say that a particular religion is wrong....then i realised that i was wrong...what hurts me the most was that one friend said "How do you know the story of Jesus is real?" then i said there are several evidences that can be seen today! like the noah's ark that is being found, the red sea that split into two whereby charriots are found in the large crack as scientists can tell exactly where it split" then she said "i hate ppl who are like that, even if you got evidences..." (referring to me..)
Evidences? issit it enough to prove that the bible is true?
Don't you think that it is kinda funny that people try to look for things that can be seen today and do not believe it..
So i just kept quiet and thought about stuff...the reason why i said all those was because i was desperate! desperate for ppl to get saved...but, they wouldn't understand...
Then after that, that particular friend keep on swearing like "i swear this, i swear that..." i told her nicely to not swear, and she said " why? then use what you tell me? swearing is like an assurance.." i told her to use other words like "i promise or even just a simple yes" but she wasn't listening..but continued swearing...it breaks my heart even more...
I mean, if you just keep on swearing. will ppl believe you? isn't it the same as saying yes? if one do not lie, ppl will believe him with just a simple yes.

Somemore, the night before i was reading this verse from mathew chapter 5 verse 34 to 37 " But i say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; "Nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; nor by Jerusalem, for it is God's throne; "Nor by the earth, for it is His footstool; Nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. "Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one."
Pastor ronald once mentioned that what is the point to keep on swearing? lets just say man A and man B...
man A say "i swear by my house" man B, "i swear by my land!" man A " i swear by the mountains!" man B "i swear by the earth!".....etc... Don't you think that it will never end when actually you can just say a simple yes or no...
I got this friend, she is a non-christian...i have been praying for her to get promoted...and i told her that she will get promoted by God's grace!
Today, she was telling us how she hope to get promoted, i got this thought....
i feel that God is really so so great, he would even help the non-christians even thought they do not acknowledge him and many think that it is luck...
I mean, if i am God, i wouldn't help someone without that person acknowledging it...i think he just loves the people too too much and i want to be like him!

Oh! i was telling you about how angry i am rmb? hahaha
i smsed my best friend Leng Shan, and she said this " Jesus does not get angry easily...well...must love your enemies!" God also placed another verse into my mind john chap 14 verse 1 "Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me" then i realise that i cannot because of my desperateness then break a friendship...i need to take it step by step and leave everything to God=) So, i need to love everyone!

You know, i just feel so so happy and blessed to have friends like Leng Shan to be right beside me, guiding me and helping me in my christian walk=) Love ya! MUACKS!

Oh! for more info on forgiveness, go and read the blog www.specialchildofgod.blogspot.com
Hope that anyone who read these will learn something from it=)

God bless you=)

No comments: