Sunday, October 19, 2008

All things Are possible!

Hey Hey!! Just came back from P6 camp yesterday!
For all those who dunno what is going on, i am in charge of the p6s cause i serve the in Preteens ministry!! NOT BECAUSE I AM A P6 or anything...haha=)
It has been really great spending time with them and playing with them...they are really really fun ppl!
I slept for like only three hours for the first day cause the next day i had to go to school! (woke up at around 5.45!) and for the second, i slept at 4.30 (cause we where like playing tai ti between the girl and guy leaders). Oh! we ordered mac delivery too! it came at 2.45am...

There is one thing that i learnt from the p6s, i feel that they are so so untouched by God...Majority are just there because their parents are there...During worship, they do not worship whole heartedly, they do not really pray before they go to sleep, they just do not love God enough to understand this need to do so...i just pray that as they grow up, they will get closer and closer to God...

I went church 3 days in a row!!! (fri sat and sun!!). i really enjoy being there!
Paul goulet (a famous preacher from Las Vegas) came to our church(G1)...He is really Good i can tell you that....
And for the first time in my life, i felt the presence of the holy spirit when i went up to the alter call on fri night...
How does it feel? You may ask...
I just cannot stop myself from trembling and shaking even though i feel deep in my heart that i am at peace...
Paul also said " God will let you understand and see things that others do not understand no see!" i feel that it is kinda true, the closer i get to God, the more i morn for this society, for this world as more and more people sin and do not even know...

There was another pastor that held my hand and said "I sense God's word for you...."Grace and Forgiveness, Grace and Forgiveness!"
I ever once told tiffany that those who gets a chance to hear God's word multiple times but still do not believe, deserve to just perish!
I will also tend to dislike and hate those who rebutt me when i try to evengilise to them..thoughts like "Hello! i am trying to save your life! But you don't know how to appreciate it still come and rebutt me?!" i would never want to talk to friends and family members who does that ever again...
That was how i realise that i really need to forgive those...since God is Love, and he Loves everyone, i have to be more like him. When jesus was about to got crucified, he said " father, forgive them for they do not know what they are doing."

And there is ONE thing that struck me the most in the speech on Sat is that he said that he has NEVER heard of God speaking to him by his own ears...God speaks to him through thoughts!
God speaks to ppl in different and unique ways!
You know, as i see more and more people come to know the Lord and getting touched by the Holy spirit, i just feel so so super duper happy....when i see more and more people getting saved, and more and more praising God, i just feel extremely happy for them...
However, there is still a sense of saddness deep in my heart...WHY? cause i do not see any of my friends nor family whom i wanna save, there! i teared, because the people that i loved i care about are not standing next to me nor are at he alter...pls pray for my father and my grandma to be saved...
Also, i started to think, in the chapel, the people there only consists of less then 1% of the entire world population, there are so so many people unsaved!

One more learning point that struck me was that Paul, he prayed 25 years just to save his father! 25 YEARS! thats a long long time! But at the end, his father, a very stubborn man, got saved by the Lord...
So i believe that God can touch anyone's heart with an earnest prayer...and this requires time...and i will have to wait!
For those with similar situations like mine, DO NOT EVER GIVE UP!

There is a vision that tiffany was sharing about...she told me that she saw the whole class being saved by the Lord if we work together as one body! LIVES CAN BE CHANGED AND TRANSFORMED BY GOD! you will never know what can happen=)

I recommend you all to go and watch FACING THE GIANT movie, i feel that it is real good! it made me cry! it shows how amazing God is and that nothing is impossible for God!

No comments: