Friday, October 24, 2008

Hell, fear of sharing the gospel

There was once, i was eating fish soup with my group of friends, and it was real hot!
And we were all like sweating while eating the hot soup...
I said "wah! it is like so hot!"
Then one of my friend (non-christian) said " Yar! so hot until i feel like dying!"
Then this thought just came into mind " If you think here is hot, then what about hell?! it is so so hot and whats more, you can never die but to suffer eternal pain and hotness!"
hahaha=) guess what is my reply?
I said "i wanna go heaven! cause there is so so much cooler!" hahaha=) cause i don't wanna be so direct and head straight into the topic of hell...
I cannot give you any further info about hell (because i haven't been there and wouldn't want to be), but you should search on youtube for those that have been into hell, either brought in by God, or they had near death experiences...Bill Wiese's testimony, or even search for ppl being brought to hell, near death experiences.

There was one period of time, i was really scared to share the gospel as i had several religious attacks and stuff (i think it was the beginning of this year)...
Also, i was so scared to stop ppl from saying all the things mentioned in my first post for fear that i will lose friends because i ever lose a friend because she find me too irritating to keep on stopping her from doing and saying stuff...

However, i wanna encourage those christians out there to never like really NEVER stop sharing the gospel! You will never know, a soul can thus be saved to impact the rest! For those who have similar fears that i had, i urge you to just continue on...and PRAY for strength from God...it works!

My church friends like Phui See, Edith and Cheryl encouraged me once...
They said that it is a good thing to face persecutions from ppl...infact, it is a good thing! because jesus was persecuted too!!!
John chap 17 verse 14 "I have given them your Word; and the world hated them because they are not of the world, just as i am not of the world."
They also mentioned that if your friends are your true friends and they really love you, they would want to listen to you...
It is better to have lesser friends that are true then to have more friends that are untrue...
i think that it is quite true, and there is no need to fear that you will have no true friends because God will take are of everything! Then, tiffany came out of the midst to lend a helping hand in class for my case....cool right? it is like God provided kind of thing!

So, always place your trust in the Lord and i am sure that all your fears and problems will be solved! there is a song named as complete and one line goes like this..."i know your love dispends all my fears!" yeah! it comforts me alot!

Do you know that survey shows that an average person complains at least 5 times a day!
Are you going to be those or be the exceptions? Count the no. of times you are unhappy with the things in life...and think about them=)

Oh! you know, leng shan (my bestest friend) is like very nice...she is willing to like give up watching movie with the saltshakers to watch with me la! nice right? Somemore watching movie with me is like not confirm when...she somemore called to ask me whether i want her to watch with me annot before replying the saltshakers!

May the good lord bless everyone=)

No comments: