Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Surrender

I was just lying on my bed like at home like after i watch okto like at night..
then i started to sing a song..
It is called "five loaves and two fishes"
It is about a boy at the age of 13, only has like 5 loaves and 2 fishes in his lunchbox and he sees Jesus christ preaching to thousands of people.
the chorus goes like this...
"take my five loaves and two fishes, do with it as you will...i surrender"

This small little boy, even though it is the only food he had and he was hungry,
is willing to give up his all for the sake of thousands...
He do not know who Jesus can do, he do not know what his small little share of food can do to feed thousands....
He just trusted Jesus and surrender it all to him!

I think we should learn from the little boy...
He did not have alot to give, but he still gave his all..
God is not looking for people who had lots to give, but for people to really surrender his/her all!
If you were to see, a poor women, giving all the money to has to save the less fortunate
And another women who is rich, giving just a portion of his/her money,
Who do you think God will look at? Who do you think is more sincere and show more love?

I think the main reason as to why people have so much worries nowadays is because they are unable to let go..
They are unable to let and give everything to God..
Maybe it is because they think they can handle it?
I dunno...
For me, it is very difficult to let go certain things like if i lost my wallet, i will worry over it...
Before exams start, i will worry...
Alot alot of things! I just cannot help it!
But what i know is that since God is willing to help me take my burdens and shoulder it for me,
Why not?
I mean i would rather let God to handle then i handle right? isn't it better?

What do i mean by surrender?
I see surrendering to God as really placing your full trust and faith in him without doubting!
Have you ever heard from the bible that faith that is as small as a mustard seed can move mountains!

God is looking not for those with many capabilities and those which has loads to offer,
He is looking to people who are available and willing to do his will...
Even if you think you are the most lousiest and incapable person in this whole wide world, as long as you are willing to surrender your all just like the little boy and the poor women,
God will use you to do great things to impact others and to do his will!!
You may not know what God is going to do, but as long as you trust and surrender, miracles will happen! Cause our God is the one true and loving God!
It is the key...but are you willing to take it and open the door?

God loves you!

No comments: