Friday, January 9, 2009

Changes

Just came back from my new cell today!

Today, i am going to talk about changes...
Ever since the new year has came, changes started to occur in my life...
And when school starts, there will be more changes!
In church,
In school,
My lifestyle,
My friends,
my walk with God...etc..

Changes to some people maybe a good thing!
As they always say..."the old don't go, the new will not come!"
I know changes are good..
I love them too...
But there are some times whereby i do wish that nothing will change...

I had judo open house until 6 today..
I was suppose to join leng shan and phui see for dinner....
I even requested to leave early and to skip the judo dinner cause i having dinner with my friends...
It turned out that leng shan and phui see wanted to have dinner at great world instead and i cannot make it there..
Anws, what i know is that i am very hungry and i really wanted to eat with my friends no matter what i am eating..
But they were unavailable..
I missed those times whereby i call edith and cheryl (my previous cell mentors) to ta bao for me and we will go church early, eat, talk and laugh...
I missed those times whereby eloise, edith, phui see and me walk to the bus stop late at night after cell..
I missed the times whereby i take bus with edith and we will talk all the way back home...
I missed how shash worship God without music, just with our voices..
I missed edith, cheryl and eloise...
Things are just not the same without them...
At first i didn't feel the impact, only after the change started to happen...
sometimes i just feel that the world is going on, leaving me far far behind..

But, there is one thing that i know will never change with the world..
That thing is God's love for us..
No matter what we do as a human being, no matter what we become, no matter how much we sin, no matter what we go through, God still loves us just the way we are=)
I am sure that even if all the things around this world changes,
God will never change...
His word will never change...
So, you can find assurance in him.
You can find the hope, the strength and the promise in him..
Cause he is the only one that does not change and lasts forever!

God loves you!

No comments: