Monday, February 9, 2009

Slowing down

Oh! when i went for the cny visitation thingy at my coach house right? i told you in the previous post that i was like really high!
After that, when i reach home, my highness subsided and i started to think about alot of stuff..like people and God...

I really like all these personal time spend between me and God...
Cause it is only during these times whereby you will start to appreciate the people around you and all the blessings that God provided you with...
I just feel really blessed to have friends around me, best friends, church friends, school friends..etc..
Also, having family members who love and care for me=)
Somemore it is like my mentor grace celebrated my best friend's and my birthday together like that morn...she and her bf gave me a teddy bear and also a fruit cake. She said that she want us to "bear fruit" I think it was really sweet of her and her bf=)

These quiet times are times whereby i will start to sms and thank the people that i love and really appreciate the things they do for me...they are times whereby i get to sit down and reflect upon certain things like my actions or the words that i say or just about my observations...
It is a time of interceeding for people that i love, a time for contentment (eg, the air that i breathe)...you will start to realise that there are so many so many things to be happy about! so many so many things to be really thankful when you start to appreciate the many blessings that God gives you^^

Actually, today's topic is not of like a lesson or anything, but just to encourage you to take time from your busy and hectic scedule to slow down and detach from the busy and past paced world for a moment..to really sit down and think about things...you will then realise and find out things that you have never thought about before...

God bless you!

No comments: