Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My 18th birthday!

I just want to say a big thank you to like every single person who wished me happy birthday and gave me presents!! i really really appreciate them!! i can tell that you all placed alot of effort and heart into it!
i shall list a few to show my sincerity^^

I would like to thank LIM LENG SHAN!!(my bf!)--she provided me with so much so much love and surprises!! like she gave me a total of 3 surprises leh! can you believe it?! i never had like so many surprises before!! (for more details, you can ask me when you see me^^). And, she only slept for 3 hours doing my present...and she spent alot of money too! She planned out everything like 1 week ago!!

I would also like to thank Elo!! although she didn't really get to celebrate it with me...but the presents that leng shan gave it to me is like partially from her!

I would also like to thank Grace and minyang! who gave me a bear, a card and a fruit cake!! asking me to "bear fruit!" hahhaa^^

I would like to thank those who spent the sun to celebrate with me!!
Ppl like Phui See, Elliot (who like smashed a mango cake right at my face!), alder, joseph (who provided me with encouragement and presents!!), joshua lui (who spent hours doing my present too! like slept for 4 hours and almost suffered from food poisoning!!), zhong han my ah gong (he gave me presents too!), kenneth (shared the present with ah gong!), and my SA clique!(they all bought me a cake!--Xin Ying, Kai Yuan(tried to smash the cake on my face), wen rong (got me a cream puff! very nice), jonathan.
Also, the twisters!! the first cake that i recieve!! and they gave me one more extra one somemore!

There are also so many so many others who gave me sweet smses and msn messages to wish me HAPPY bday!!

Oh! on my bday!! i would like to thank MY CLIQUE!!
Thank you so so much!! you all really made my day an enjoyable one, brightening up with fun laughter and joy!!
They gave me ALOT of presents and put in so so much effort into it!! and a CAKE! white chocolate with martini I love you guys!!
Serena, Jas, kai ling, celine and louann!!
I feel so so happy that day! hahaha^^ i am like on cloud 9!!
My class also sang bday song for me!!
michelle from the prayer group gave me a present too!!

Even though it ended off at a low note cause i went home after school..no one was free to celebrate with me..haha^^ i was very emo! then joseph kindly offered to come and find me...but i was glad at the end that no one was free cause i celebrated it with my family! get to spend some time with them..it wasn't as bad as i expected^^Oh! my sis and mum is like really nice too!! they gave me presents and they forgot to take out the price tags! hahaha=)

Through all these love that others have showered upon me, i feel so so blessed to have friends like you all around me!! i really want to thank God for what i have now^^
At the same time, as i looked to the past, i feel that i am actually a very self-centered person...sadly..cause i always want my bday to be like the best and it is like the most important! whereas the bdays of the others are not as important...thats why it made me feel so guilty when ppl spend so much time and effort just for me...but i didn't really do that for them..
I am going to change this year! i will really try to make my friends' bdays as important as mine!

And, God will help me achieve it! yay!
Cause He is also someone who celebrates every single person's bday with true love and joy!!
Everyone's bday is super duper important to Him!
there is a song.."change my heart Oh God...make it ever true....change my heart oh God....may i be like you!"

Ultimately, i want to thank God for the showering of love through friends and family and his word! cause it is because of Him that i am what i am now...it is because of Him, that i got friends like you all!! And i am really really grateful!! truely!

oh! i wanna share with you like the verse that God provided me with on my bday when i was doing my quiet time...cause my ultimate wish is to see the people i love to get saved and to not lose the friends that i have now^^ And as i flipped through the Bible to a random page, this verse caught my eye...in ezekiel chap 34 verse, "I will search for my lost ones who strayed away, and i will bring them safely home again." i think it is really very amazing how God speaks to me!! yay! He rocks!

Thats all i wanna say!! Thank you so so much!!

God Bless you!

1 comment:

Eternal Sanctuary said...

hahaha...food poisoning roxxxxxxxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz!!! xD